CSLC Schedules and Stuff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the CSL Charlotte Schedule Connection

Go down

Welcome to the CSL Charlotte Schedule Connection Empty Welcome to the CSL Charlotte Schedule Connection

Post  Admin Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:59 pm

This is a just the beginning... so take it easy on me if something is not working properly. I'll really need to know if something doesn't look right on your browser or phone.

I am guessing that this might grow a bit and would be a good place to post some simple and positive things for the business schedule including any hour changes, events (such as staff meetings), and events related to our community projects (which we need more of!).

There is a place to request time off and some calendar functions. As I learn a bit more about administrating this forum it will get better. I am very interested in your ideas for it.

This won't be a place to air negativity or personal issues (although I would love to hear about any issues you have in person). Please keep this respectful and professional with a fun aura. Remember to keep Facebook stuff on Facebook.

Thanks,
Paul

Admin
Admin

https://cslc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum